USGA Rules shall govern play. Local rules listed below:
- OB - Marked by white stakes and fences, penalty-one stroke and distance.
- Road and parking lot are played as a lateral hazard - ball past edge of hard surface is in the hazard and can not be played - including the #1 tee area. Other lateral hazards (water ways) USGA rules apply.
- Protective screens by #3 and #8 tee, free drop in a direct line toward tee of hold being played.
- Don't start on #4 or #7 unless there are no oncoming golfers.
- Keep carts 25 yards from greens.
- Please use proper golf etiquette. Slow players allow oncoming match to play through if hole in from of you is open.
- Sign in at Clubhouse.
- Soft spikes mandatory.